Refrigerated vehicles will serves you to transport any type of perishable product whether it is dairy, poultry, fresh vegetables, medicines, etc. To keep a product at the required temperature the cold chain is crucial for the recipient and to do this the Cooling Unit must be maintained to ensure it functions at its best in all weathers.
Scheduled servicing reduces the risk of unexpected and costly repairs and the need for emergency maintenance is greatly reduced. Servicing your Carrier Cooling Unit CGS authorized Workshops ensures works are carried out by skilled and qualified technicians who will advise you of any worn equipment or need for repair and parts replacement.
Buy genuine OEM parts
- A Cooling Unit is like an extension of your reefer body. We at CGS provide you with an extensive array of services and spare parts for your Carrier Cooling Units. Only high quality and original spare parts and accessories are used in the repair and servicing process.
- We at CGS keep your Carrier Cooling Units cool and well-tuned through our established service centers manned by the best technicians in the business with years of intensive experience in service.
- In addition to being maintained in line with Carrier Transicold’s specifications, a Service Contract agreement guarantees your equipment benefits from genuine Carrier Performance Parts™, designed to ensure your equipment operates at its peak in terms of performance, reliability and safety.
Simple, Stress Free Budgeting
- With a Service Contract agreement your service costs are fixed, meaning there are no surprises when it comes to servicing your equipment, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- With access to the latest diagnostic software, specialist tools and technical literature, nobody understands Carrier Transicold equipment better than our service technicians do.
- Customized Maintenance contacts that suit to your Cooling Unit
Schedule expert inspections
Preventive maintenance is an undeniably critical competent to any maintenance strategy. It’s key to lowering maintenance costs, reducing equipment downtime, improving asset lifespan and efficiency, and increasing workplace safety.
Scheduling regular “checkups” for your Carrier Cooling Units is a vital aspect of preventative maintenance. Usually, Cooling Units has its own periodical maintenance requirements, yet if you are using it during summer period you might need to ensure that the performance is up to the standard allowing the goods to maintain a certain required temperature. CGS expert and well-trained technicians will ensure that your units run trouble free round the clock.
Service and Maintenance Center
Our network of service centers covers each geographical area in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and tools to assure you of the service quality you receive.
Incorporated under the aegis of Carrier Transicold and being the authorized dealer of Carrier cooling units, CGS brings you first-rate service programs to provide our customers with uncompromising service. A fully equipped workshop with modern facilities welcomes you with well-maintained stock and OEM Spare Parts section are there to always have the parts you require.
Our service team at CGS resourcefully consists of dedicated technicians and professional’s adept at guiding the customer through the entire service process right from assisting and troubleshooting complaints to the scope of maintenance to be carried out on specific models.